675 series smartVAC industrial impulse heat vacuum sealers. Models with gas purge and multiple seal modes. Open ended seal bars, retractable vacuum nozzle and easy to use smartvac controls
We asked our customers what they wanted and the result is the New smartVAC, ACCU-SEAL’s new series of Impulse Heat Vacuum sealers built to meet your needs.
We tried to think of everything. Build it tough to handle any production environment and have user friendly controls that operators can learn in minutes. Open ended seal bars and retractable vacuum nozzle for production speed. Loaded with standard features and an emergency stop switch. Beat the competition with Quality, Pricing and Delivery time.
This New ECONOMICAL “smartVAC” vacuum sealer is designed and built in the USA using the highest quality components and materials to provide you with unmatched product quality and trouble free performance at a great price.
We are so proud of this new machine we back it with a 2 year limited warranty on parts and labor, We want to offer you the best possible pricing and delivery available so we have designed three models in this smartVAC Series. You can easily select the machine with the features you need, eliminating costly custom add-on’s and lengthy delivery time.
This smart Vacuum sealer is designed for use on a table top or a stand and is available with a product support tray.
MODEL 1- Vacuum Sealer (Vacuum - Seal, Seal Only)
MODEL 2 – Gas-Vac-Sealer (Vac- Seal, Gas-Vac-Seal, Seal Only)
MODEL 3 – Gas- Vac-Sealer with Multiple Operating Modes Vac-Seal
OPTIONS FOR ALL SMART VACS
SUPPORT TRAY ALL SIZES
STAND – ALL SIZES
MOISTURE/PARTICLE VACUUM FILTER 1/4″
EXHAUST SILENCER W 3/8″ TUBING
TWO YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Accu-Seal smartVAC Series Vacuum Sealers are designed, built and tested to give years of reliable, trouble free performance. Since 1971, all Accu-Seal products have been manufactured with Pride in the U.S.A.
- User friendly controls that operators can learn to use in minutes.
- Quick and easy to maintain, we even added on-board diagnostic tools in the smartVAC keypad.
- Open ended Seal bars and retractable vacuum nozzle enhance production speed
- Non-Particle Generating Venturi Vacuum System
- Isolated Exhaust Port
- Retractable vacuum nozzle
- SmartVAC Control Pad with easy to read large character LCD display
- Open ended Seal bars with ¼” wide heating element
- Manual advance of digital timers
- Electronic Foot switch Activation
- E-Stop Button & Low pressure close with Jaw Obstruction Safety feature
- Pressure Regulator and Gauge
- Vacuum Gauge
- Manual Purge to clear nozzles (Gas models)
- Seal Count
- Rigid Steel Case with Powder coat Finish
SELECTABLE SEALING MODES BY MODEL
- MODEL 1- Vacuum Sealer ( Vacuum – Seal, Seal Only )
- MODEL 2 – Gas-Vac-Sealer ( Vac- Seal, Gas-Vac-Seal, Seal Only )
- MODEL 3 – Gas- Vac-Sealer with Multiple Operating Modes Vac-Seal ( Gas-Vac-Seal, Vac-Gas- Seal, Vac1-Gas1 (1-99) + Vac2- Seal, Gas1-Vac1 (1-99) + Gas2-Seal, Seal Only )
- 3/8” Seal width
- Vacuum Moisture Particle Filter
- Exhaust Silencer
- Product Support Tray
- Ergonomic Multi-Position Machine Stand
- Industrial Air Compressor
- Exhaust Silencer
- Seal lengths: 20”, 25”, 30”
- Seal Width: ¼” Standard
- Vacuum Pressure: Up to 26in HG standard
- Power: 120Vac, 7 Amps (20” Model)
- Air: Requires Compressed Air Source
- 2.4 CFM @ 90PSI
- Foot Print : Length: Seal length + 3.5”, Depth: 16”, Height: 8”
- Approximate Weight: 50 Lbs